Starting next week, more AT&T customers will be able to enjoy fast 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) speeds on new devices – including the first AT&T 4G LTE smartphones – in even more markets.
* AT&T introduced two new Android™ smartphones, the first to be AT&T 4G LTE-capable.
* HTC Vivid™ and Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™ will arrive in AT&T company-owned stores and online Nov. 6.
* AT&T 4G LTE service will launch Nov. 6 in Boston, Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Athens, Ga.
* AT&T offers the only smartphones able to utilize both LTE and HSPA+ 4G speeds, for a consistently fast connection in and out of LTE areas.
* The Nov. 6 launches expand AT&T’s 4G LTE network to 9 markets, including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio, and it plans to reach 15 markets and 70 million Americans by year-end 2011.
* AT&T exceeds commitment to offer 20 4G devices in 2011, addition of LTE smartphones on Nov. 6 brings 4G total to 22.
* AT&T far exceeds commitment to deliver 12 Android devices in 2011; new LTE smartphones bring total to 21.
Click HERE to learn more about our LTE network and new 4G devices!