Skip navigation

Home Button Videos Button Blog Button Guidelines Button

Community Manager
RCastle
Accepted Solution

Don't miss your calls, just Forward them!

Call Forwarding is a standard feature that is offered on most devices.  You can refer to your User Manual for device-specific directions. You can also follow these instructions to activate and deactivate Call Forwarding.   

To activate Call Forwarding from your device:

1. On your wireless device, enter **21*, the 10-digit number to which you wish to forward your calls, and #. For example: **21*1234567890# forwards your calls to the phone number 123-456-7890.
2. Push the Send, Talk, or the Receiver icon.
3. You will receive a confirmation message on your wireless phone indicating the activation of your Call Forwarding was successful.

To deactivate Call Forwarding from your device:

1. Enter #21# on your wireless device.
2. Push the Send, Talk, or the Receiver icon.
3. You will receive a confirmation message on your wireless phone indicating the deactivation of your Call Forwarding was successful.

You can learn HERE or visit the AT&T Answer Center and search for “What is Call Forwarding”.

--------------------
AT&T Community Manager
Visit our Video Library
Follow me on Twitter - @ATTBusinessCare for additional help.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Please use plain text.
fish2026

Re: Don't miss your calls, just Forward them!

How do i set the number of rings before it forwards?  2 is too little   i might not answer in time   6 is too much the caller won't wait.

HOw do I set the number of rings?

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
f.little1122

It depends what device you have, I have seen options on the aria for number of rings. My iphone4 only seems to have the option to enable or disable call forwarding. Your best bet is to contact att directly.
Please use plain text.
fish2026

Contact ATT directly -0  are you nuts?  I've tried that  and spent forever taking to automated  responses with poor choices-Id have to be crazy to use thejm again.

So 3-4 days later  - no help here either.  Im transfering from a home business line panasonic new cordless satellite to sprint cell phone

Please use plain text.