Skip navigation

Home Button Videos Button Blog Button Guidelines Button

AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk
biztech

Features and Offers FAQs

Common questions and answers that have been asked with in this Business Community board.

Q- Do I get to keep my unlimited data plan when I upgrade?

A- Yes. If you already have an unlimited data plan, we'll offer you an unlimited plan that's compatible with your new device.

Q- I'm not sure which Data Add-On plan I want. Do I have to choose one when I order my device?

A- You can change the Data Add-on Plan when you order your device or you can do it within your AT&T account management website after you receive and activate your new device.

Q- I'm not sure exactly which feature I want. Do I have to choose it when I order my device?

A- You can change the feature when you order your device, or do it within your AT&T account management website after you receive and activate your new device.

Q- Where do I choose a different voice plan?

A- After you complete your order, you can make any changes you'd like to on your account within your AT&T account management website.

Q- One of my features disappeared. What happened to it?

A- In some cases, it's possible that some features may be removed. After you place this order, you can review your features and make updates to your account within your AT&T account management website at any time.

--------------------
AT&T Moderator

Visit our Video Library
Follow @ATTBusinessCare on Twitter for additional help.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Please use plain text.
AT&T Workforce Management Solutions