Skip navigation

erehm
Accepted Solution

AT&T MiFi 2372 vs. VZ MiFi 2200

Tell me why I should purchase the MiFi 2372 from AT&T?

1.  As an existing customer with two iPhones, I don't get a discount on the data plan.

2.  Verizon offers 3 GB of data for $35/mo while AT&T offers 15 x's less (200 MB / month).  That's ridiculous.  Hello Verizon!

Please use plain text.
Clayshooter

Re: AT&T MiFi 2372 vs. VZ MiFi 2200

erehm wrote:

1.  As an existing customer with two iPhones, I don't get a discount on the data plan.

2.  Verizon offers 3 GB of data for $35/mo while AT&T offers 15 x's less (200 MB / month).  That's ridiculous.  Hello Verizon!

I believe the GSM MiFi can accept an SD Card and serve as a Media Center.  Not worth $25/mo extra to me.  I'm with you.  Hellow Verizon or Virgin Mobile ($40mo unlimited with no contract).

Please use plain text.
Reynn

with the release of the MiFi device and the 4G USBConnect devices there is now new plans special to those devices.

MiFi 3GB plan for $35 per month

MiFi 5GB plan for $50 per month

Both have overages of $10 per Gigabyte.

Please use plain text.
ClarDold

erehm wrote:

I have an AT&T BBerry, and an AT&T 3G iPad.

I now have a Verizon MiFi.

I am a happy camper.

Cruisin' down the highway, I have coverage via one or the other of the two networks, and no drivers to putz with.

Win7 Laptop, BB, iPad, iPod Touch, Fedora Laptop, all connect gracefully.

I dropped a Laptop Connect Option GT card that had no Win7 support, and the MiFi is such a better gadget, I wish I had gone with it long ago, and cheaper, too.

--

Clarence

Please use plain text.