Skip navigation

Home Button Videos Button Blog Button Guidelines Button

jinhee75

I had to cancel.

[ Edited ]

I am Korean. My name is JinHee Kim.
  I am using this number edited Korea agents, and got off the phone.
  Her name is Joy.
  July 14th, I had to cancel the Internet. Why did you charge me?
  I am now in South Korea.
  Since I already have to deal with this situation as soon as you want to cancel period.
  If you have problems with your employees, counseling, causing Joy Make this story.

I can not do anything, because I am in South Korea. 

Send me email you an answer. edited

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Please use plain text.
biztech

Re: I had to cancel.

Hi jinhee75,

Thank you for participating within the AT&T Business Community.  We will need account specific information to better assist you.  We have sent you a Private Message with further details on what information we would need and where to send it.

--------------------
AT&T Moderator

Visit our Video Library
Follow @ATTBusinessCare on Twitter for additional help.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Please use plain text.
jinhee75

[ Edited ]

What I do not know what to do. I can not English well. 

Here is not U.S.A. I am already there, Korea was the call agent. So I have done already to clear the Internet. I have in South Korea. I am using this number (1-877-377-3650) Korea agents, and got off the phone. Her name is Joy. July 14th, I had to cancel the Internet. I Only want a quick solution.

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Please use plain text.
biztech

Hi jinhee75, 

Please check your inbox on the community, we have sent you a direct message with the information we need to assist you. 

--------------------
AT&T Moderator

Visit our Video Library
Follow @ATTBusinessCare on Twitter for additional help.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Please use plain text.
jinhee75

[ Edited ]

Where is my inbox on the community?

Please use plain text.
Maureen

Hi jinhee75,

At the top right hand side of the community you will see your name. To the left of this is a small blue envelope. Click the envelope to go to your personal inbox. This is the private message area where you can send and receive messages. If you have trouble locating the blue envelope, please click HERE and the link will take you directly to your inbox.

Please use plain text.