Skip navigation

Home Button Videos Button Blog Button Guidelines Button

biztech

Ordering and Activations FAQs

Common questions and answers that have been asked with in this Business Community board.

Q- What kinds of credit cards can I use?

A- Cards Accepted: Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, Diner's Club®, American Express®, and debit cards that don't require a PIN.

Q- When will my card get charged for my pre-ordered device?

A- We'll process the payment when your device ships.

Q- I didn't put in an address for you to ship to. Where is my new device going to go?

A- We only ship pre-order devices to the billing address on file. If you want to change your billing address, go to your AT&T account management website and change it. It may take up to 48 hours for the change to take effect. After that, you can order your device and have it ship to the new billing address.

Q- Will all items in my order arrive at the same time?

A- Out-of-stock items in your order may be delivered separately from in-stock items.

Q- When will my order ship?

A- Orders ship on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.

Check your Order Status

The actual ship date and receipt of your order are not guaranteed and may be subject to delays for reasons that include, but are not limited to, product availability, inventory, credit issues, number porting or carrier delays, and completion of other required AT&T business processes.

Q- I just received my new phone! How do I activate it?

A- To activate your new phone, go to www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/activationswww.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/activations, enter your order number and activation number, and then click Continue. Follow the onscreen instructions. It may take up to 6 hours for the activation to complete. You'll receive an email confirming that your phone is ready to use when the process is complete.

--------------------
AT&T Moderator

Visit our Video Library
Follow @ATTBusinessCare on Twitter for additional help.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Please use plain text.