Skip navigation

coleman73
Accepted Solution

Premier site & chat not functioning

I'm having trouble checking my upgrade eligibility through the Premier site. For the last 7 days I've been recieving this error:

System Error

Thank you for using the AT&T Premier website.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with your request. To place your order today, please call 1-866-499-8008, Monday-Friday 8:00A.M. to 10:00P.M. ET. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I don't really want or need to talk to a customer rep. I just want to see my options online. The other option that is given me on the site is to use the chat function, which has also been down. I've left my email on the customer service feedback site three times.

I'm considering switching carriers because of this.

Please use plain text.
biztech

Re: Premier site & chat not functioning

Hi coleman73,

Thank you for participating within the AT&T Business Community.  We will need some additional information to be able to assist you with checking your upgrade option.  We have sent you a Private Message with instructions on how to send us the required information.

--------------------
AT&T Moderator

Visit our Video Library
Follow @ATTBusinessCare on Twitter for additional help.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful on threads you create as "Accepted Solution". This will help other users find this information too!!
Please use plain text.
coleman73

Tried that. The emailed response was that they needed me to send them a phone number they could call me at. They called me at a time when I told them I would not be available. I am now on hold with the premier 866 line with a recuring message that hasn't given me any indication of the hold time. You guys are making it WAY too hard to upgrade my phone.

Please use plain text.
coleman73

I spend about 5 minutes waiting for a rep to pick up and then spent about 20 minutes troubleshooting. The final outcome: we are working on our technical issues, they  may be corrected in a few days and when they are, someone might get back to you; but we'll open a ticket.

Please use plain text.
Vincent

The Premier site is not working. Evertime I try to add something to the cart it either flips back to the main page or pulls up a blank page. I have tried IE and Google Chrome, both of them get the same results. Is anyone else having this issue? I just want to upgrade my phones and I can't call and do it over the phone at work. This has been going on for 2 days now.

Please use plain text.
techmod

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for participating within the AT&T Business Community.  We will need some account information to be able to better assist you.  We have sent you a Private Message with the instructions on how to send us your account info.

--------------------
AT&T Moderator

Visit our Video Library

Remember to always mark items that you find useful on threads you create as "Accepted Solution". This will help other users find this information too!!
Please use plain text.
techmod

Hi Vincent,

Thank you sending us your account information.  We are reviewing your account now and we will have someone contact you shortly.

--------------------
AT&T Moderator

Visit our Video Library

Please use plain text.
testus

I'm in agreement with the other folks.  I tried to access the store for upgrades in Premier several weeks ago and again today.  I just get stuck in a loop that goes nowhere, either with errors or redirecting me back to the login page.  The support page is about useless.  With other people complaining, why hasn't anyone offered a reason to why this is happening instead of just having a rep call on the phone?  Why hasn't the issue been corrected?

Please use plain text.