Skip navigation

mhockfive
Accepted Solution

how to add new equipment purchase to account??

When I set up my business account at a local AT&T store, I was told that I would have the option to add new equipment purchases to my account rather than having to pay immediately.  Now that I am ready to upgrade my phone, I'm finding the knuckleheads who set up my account made yet another mistake (1 of many I might add).  I want to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note ASAP and would prefer adding it to my account rather than having to use my credit card.  I have been a Verizon and T-Mobile customer in the past and BOTH permitted this.  Is there anything I can do to have this option available to me?  Thanks for your help!

Please use plain text.
techmod

Re: how to add new equipment purchase to account??

Hi mhockfive,

We will be happy to review your account.  We have sent you a Private Message with instructions on how to send us your account and contact information.

--------------------
AT&T Moderator

Visit our Video Library
Follow @ATTBusinessCare on Twitter for additional help.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful on threads you create as "Accepted Solution". This will help other users find this information too!!
Please use plain text.
techmod

Hi mhockfive,

We have been advised that your profile has been updated.  Please let us know if you any other issues when attempting to upgrade your phone.

Also remember to visit our Video Library to view device how-to videos.

--------------------
AT&T Moderator

Visit our Video Library
Follow @ATTBusinessCare on Twitter for additional help.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful on threads you create as "Accepted Solution". This will help other users find this information too!!
Please use plain text.
Maureen

Please use plain text.