Make a Wireless Payment
Want to make a payment on a Business Wireless Account? Here are few easy ways you can do it!
Premier is a customizable online tool for business customers to manage their account. The Premier eBill tool allows telecom managers (TCMs), billing account managers (BAMs), and CRUs to view invoices, payment history, and make payments at their convenience. Your Foundation Account Number (FAN) type, and eBill role and permissions determine which activities you can perform.
Visit https://www.wireless.att.com/business/index.jsp to get started!
Call into our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system:
You can make payments through the IVR by calling 800-331-0500 or dialing 611 from your wireless phone. Among other things, you can also perform the following in the IVR:
- Confirm the balance due.
- Obtain the mailing address to send a payment.
- Make a payment using saved payment profiles, checking/savings account, or debit/credit card.
- Schedule a Future Dated Payment.
- Make a payment arrangement.
- After making a payment, you can automatically enroll in Autopay.
Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions". This will help other users find this information too!!