Skip to main content
AT&T Business Forums
New and existing customers can order new phones online via AT&T Premier or myAT&T. Check our latest smartphone offers here.

New Member


4 Messages

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 1:21 AM

Damage to vehicle

How do I file a claim for vehicle damage caused by Att phone cables?


Brand User



12.4K Messages

a month ago

Hello @Tyson2005

Please see below;


Claim Information

AT&T claims are handled through Sedgwick, our claims administrator. 

Note: If human life, health, or safety is threatened by damage to electrical, water, or sewer lines, to help mitigate your damages call your local electrical company or a local plumber to help you with the immediate problem.

Once a claim has been filed, Sedgwick will provide a claims administrator who will contact you, document the damages, and visit the damaged site to complete an assessment. Once the assessment is complete, they will provide you with the final assessment and information.


File a new claim

If you need to file a new claim, have the following information available:

  • Location – The physical address or GPS coordinates for the location where damage occurred.
  • Photos – Include close-ups and wide views of the area damaged. If possible, include photos of the person, vehicle, or equipment that caused the damage. Photos can be from cameras, cell phones, or other devices.

Once you have the information together, call the Claim Center at 800.894.0374.

Once the administrator receives the information, they will assign it to a claims examiner. The examiner will generally contact you within 3-5 business days to discuss the report and get additional information.




AT&T Business Forum Support.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question