Ask a question
Tue, Mar 10, 2020 7:01 PM
im trying to get my W2 from 2016 im not sure how to go about it ?
Hello @mariifer92, thanks for reaching out. Are you a former employee? You’ll need to create a former employee Global Logon in order to access. Please follow the instructions below.
Create a former employee Global Logon if already off payroll (this process requires a One-Time PIN):
1. Request PIN at HR OneStop 1-888-722-1787 and say "Former Employee Site" 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, M- F.
2. Visit http://access.att.com > Retiree, Former Employee or Dependent > Register
3. Enter identifying information including the PIN.
4. Create a UserID and Password.
5. You will then be routed to http://access.att.com.
6. Click on ‘Login’ (NOT Register) under Retiree, Former Employee > Enter your new credentials > Complete Security Profile.
Social Media Manager
no i am not a employee anymore. do i still fallow this steps ?
Yes, it would be best to call the HR OneStop 1-888-722-1787 and say "Former Employee Site" 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, M- F.
I am an AT&T retiree and have not received my W2 from Alight Solutions BPS.
Today is March 8th. My husband did receive his. Who do I contact and what is the TN I call to find out if its been mailed or get another copy mailed out?
Hello I need to get my W2 from 2019
No tags available
How can we improve?