Re: Former Employee W2
Hello, thanks for reaching out. You’ll need to create a former employee Global Logon in order to access. Please follow the instructions below.
Create a former employee Global Logon if already off payroll (this process requires a One-Time PIN):
1. Request PIN at HR OneStop 1-888-722- 1787 and say "Former Employee Site" 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT, M- F.
2. Visit http://access.att.com > Retiree, Former Employee or Dependent > Register
3. Enter identifying information including the PIN.
4. Create a UserID and Password.
5. You will then be routed to http://access.att.com.
6. Click on ‘Login’ (NOT Register) under Retiree, Former Employee > Enter your new credentials > Complete Security Profile.