Skip to main content
AT&T Business Forums
New and existing customers can order new phones online via AT&T Premier or myAT&T. Check our latest smartphone offers here.



1 Message

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 4:26 PM

Utility Easements

I am a sign company working with Whirlpool Distribution Center in Plainfield IN and I have signs going to be located within utility easements. I need to find out a contact number of who I can talk to about getting an Encroachment Agreement from AT&T for the project.


Brand User



12.5K Messages

a year ago

Hello @SignSolutions,


Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your service.I will be glad to help with your request. Please send me a private message by clicking here ( and be sure to include the following details so I can help:



Business Name:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Complete Address of the Project:

Scope/Units and Size of the Project:



Thank you,


Social Media Manager



*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question