Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
ATTBusinessCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support


3.1K Messages

Tuesday, January 17th, 2023 6:04 PM

Questions about Unrecognized Credit Checks and Inquiries

Do you have an unrecognized AT&T credit check, credit inquiry or account? There are some steps you can take to protect yourself. 

  • You can contact any of the three major credit bureaus to dispute an AT&T credit check. Once reported, they can work with us to investigate the matter.
  • You can visit our support siteto learn more about unrecognized AT&T accounts and credit checks.

To report an unauthorized AT&T account, contact us at the following numbers: 

For wireless accounts, call our Global Fraud Management team at 877.844.5584. 
For digital phone, internet, and U-verse TV accounts, call 888.471.4576. 

For additional information and to learn more about unrecognized credit checks inquiries, please visit us at:

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?